Sunday, July 25, 2010

The first day

Since everyone and their brother seems to have a blog I suppose I will just have to get one too! I was asking myself why in the world I would want my daily business posted out there and I came to realize this is such a special time in my life-I want to share it with everyone. I hope this will be a meaningful way to let everyone know the happenings of the Coleman family.

Life for me is a little chaotic and hectic right now but I am definitely not complaining. Chili and I have had a pretty tough couple of years but things are finally looking up. Chili is such an incredible husband and we have the 2 most precious boys a mother could ever ask for. I hope my posts will be able to reflect a tiny portion of the love I have for all 3 of them.

As most of you know I have recently been transferred to Charlotte,NC with my job (I work for Electrolux Major Appliances.) I have started a new position within the company and my new title is Category Manager for Dishwashers and Laundry. I specifically work on the Sears account. This will be my first job since college where I am not an Account Manager so I am REALLY looking forward to this new challenge. Not only are Chili and I learning a new city, new friends, new neighborhoods but I am learning a brand new job everyday. We are also in the process of selling our home in Augusta which has been quite an adventure while we are living in Charlotte in temporary housing!

So this is my first post to what I hope will be a string of many and maybe even provide a little entertainment to someone,somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment