Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do I really need to pack all these things?

I am getting ready for my business trip tonight and I think my Mommy Packing Skills have now crossed over into my work life. I will only be gone for 2 days yet I find myself packing extra things "just in case."

Meanwhile, we finally confirmed that a contractor will be at our house in Augusta this Saturday to complete the last bit of work we need done before we can list our home. I am so relieved...let's just hope he was worth the wait. Today I also received a call that we get to go pick out all the flooring selections for the house we are building. Oh fun! Now, the only thing I am dreading is the fact that the lady said it will take 2 hours to go through all the choices and I can't help but think how in the world I am going to drag a 2 yr old and a 6 month old to something like that. I see a potential disaster in my future but nonetheless I think it's really cool we'll be able to have that kind of input in our new home.

Speaking of which, here is a picture of our lot where we are building:


I will continue to post new pics as we make progress with the home.

I am looking forward to filling our new home with lots of memories. I am ecstatic that this could possibly be the place that Hamilton and Jackson will always look back on and say "this is where I grew up."

And while I am posting new pictures, here are a couple of new ones Hamilton & Jackson:

No comments:

Post a Comment